This coconut curry chickpea salad recipe feels a little like cheating since the Korma Simmer Sauce provides the main flavor. But who doesn’t like an easy recipe? If you already have chicken breast cooked, this salad can be whipped up in five minutes and it is very satisfying. The first time I made it, I threw some guacamole in, and I would highly recommend this addition.
makes 1 serving
- 3/4 cup canned chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons Korma Simmer Sauce
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 handfuls fresh lettuce or greens of your choice
- 1/2 cup fully cooked chicken breast slices (check out this soy basil lime baked chicken recipe if you need suggestions on how to cook the chicken)
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 ounce herbed goat cheese
- optional: sliced avocado or guacamole
- Mix chickpeas with simmer sauce and ground pepper.
- Put greens in bowl and top with all ingredients.